Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I can already taste the stuffing and mashed potatoes!!

Thanksgiving totally crept up on me! It seems like just yesterday I was blogging about Field Day and the beginning of the semester. This semester has flown by - it's hard to believe that the last week of classes for the Fall 2009 semester is next week!

I'll be enjoying a nice little break ---- campus is closed Wednesday, November 25 - Friday, November 27. But we'll be back in action at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, November 30.

When I get back I decided I'm going to take you on little a campus tour... show you little pieces of campus each day - including updates on the Austin Hall of Science renovations, an inside look at Ritchie Gym and much more!

But until then, stuff your face with turkey and pie, watch some football, and relax with your family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment